The AeroPress coffee maker is one of our favourite brewing methods, really quick and simple to use and clean. The paper filter creates a very clean cup with very little sediment.
Basic brewing guide to get you started:
- Place a rinsed paper filter into the filter holder
- Add 16g (about 1 AeroPress scoop) of ground coffee to the brewing chamber
- Fill with fresh water just off the boil
- Pop the plunger on top to stop the coffee dripping through
- Allow to brew for 2 minutes
- Remove plunger, stir, then press gradually & enjoy!