- Place a rinsed paper filter into the filter holder
- Add 16g (about 1 AeroPress scoop) of ground coffee to the brewing chamber
- Fill with fresh water just off the boil
- Pop the plunger on top to stop the coffee dripping through
- Allow to brew for 2 minutes
- Remove plunger, stir, then press gradually & enjoy!
- Place a paper filter into the brewer
- Add 20g (about 2 desert spoons) of ground coffee
- Add 300ml of fresh water just off the boil
- Put the lid on & allow to brew for 3 minutes, then remove the lid
- Place the dripper on top of your favourite mug, wait for your coffee to drip through and enjoy
- Add 20g (about 2 desert spoons) of coffee to cafetiere per person
- Add hot water just off the boil. As a rule of thumb, about 20% more water than each mug can hold
- Pop plunger on and let brew for 3-4 minutes
- Slowly push the plunger about half way down
- Gently pour your coffee and enjoy!